www.TheSecret.org

Jenox

BSOD
I was told by a family friend to check this site out, so I did, found interesting, and would like to share it. Opinions are highly desired. :D

It is the same thing I believe. What the secret is..i have no clue. It seems like it's a cross between God, the Da Vinci code, and a conspiricy. IDK. Weird though...

I watched the DVD and 99% of it is tripe.
Some of the points made in the DVD are good like the positive thinking part, staying motivated, the dream board thing, ect.

But the guy that claims that he got rich by just thinking about it, made me wanna gouge my eyes out! He claims that all he did was sit around and think/visualize random people sending him checks in the mail made out to him, and it worked. Thats how he claimed he got rich. Thats BS.

Mercury&Solace said:
But the guy that claims that he got rich by just thinking about it, made me wanna gouge my eyes out! He claims that all he did was sit around and think/visualize random people sending him checks in the mail made out to him, and it worked. Thats how he claimed he got rich. Thats BS.

I'll try that for a week, if you guys want to play a joke on me I guess you could send me checks for millions of dollars.

Back
Top Bottom