Ati, nvidia??

lol true... now im kinda thinkin a 6800gt ;) i guess ill just have to see whats available on esbay

keep the comments comin guys!

well damn, lol, OF COURSE right when im about to get a decent graphics card ( ok i know its not decent, but it is for me) my mobo fries... i was just surfing on here checkin some posts, and my computer just does a cold hard shutdown, then i hear a popping and sizzling noise and this being the first week ive had it running, i ripped the case open to see what was going on, my southbridge was melting... i have absolutely no idea what could have caused this, all my temps were well below normal, i wasnt gaming, wasnt doing anything strenuous, but anyway, i got this on ebay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=260101179982&rd=1&rd=1
and then im gonna get an athlon 2800, now i know i wont be breakin any speed records, but this is damn good for me :), it DOES have potential... or at least i think... OH and if anybody needs a socket 478 northwood 2.6ghz p4 lemme know it has a heatsink too ;)

Kyle

yep, im hopin, ill let you guys know once it gets here and take some pics of the finished computer, it wont have my new graphics card... since i have to save up more for that now, BUT it will have everything else ;)

Back
Top Bottom