Ati, nvidia??

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, im in the market for a new agp graphics card, ive been looking around and i found a place that has FPS rates of different cards for battlefield 2 which is what i play, well i was looking, and saw that the x850 had higher framerates as x1600??? ya, im really confused, and need a good card for $100 or less, i will probably use ebay so just tell me what kind to get, idc if its nvidia but i have fx5200 right now so i need something MUCH better, please help!!!

kyle

"hey guys, im in the market for a new agp graphics card"

ya i dont doubt it, BUT i need agp

lol sorry, Realized at last second was PCI Express and edited lol sorry

lol np, i think i might have found a guy on ebay... get this, he has a 7800gt 256 agp 8x, ends in 20min. and its at 50bucks!!! i cant get anything until my games sell for a couple days, but damn, i think this is the guy to get stuff from ;)

Personally, i would try to look for ATI. Uh... I wouldn't know of any cards as i have not been in the market for one in a long time... like 2 years or something.

ya, im probably going to get ATI since they are so easy to overclock, ive had good luck with my x300, ill be lookin for one on ebay, thanks guys

i prefer Nvidia over ATI. From my experence, ATI's drivers and suites arn't very reliable, plus Nvidia's 6 series is very overclockable and reliable, for a good price. :)

Back
Top Bottom