That blank screen again

Brookfield

Golden Master
3 times in the last 7 days I've been unable to access anything on this site, today it was 4 hours & 2 periods of 3 hours. You know what I mean, you click on an email, click on the site address, the progress bar fills completely, it goes to a a blank screen & there it stays. Would everyone who has experienced this, no matter when, [say in the last 3 weeks or so] please make an effort to tell me, when I have several responses, I will PM David, present him with the evidence [without naming the member if you want]
This has been going on too long now to be ignored, I'll ask him if something can be done, as it is a damn nuisance, thanks guys.

It's all because some whining banned retard reported David for something (Can't remember what) and CF got kicked from the good host David was with.

So you can blame some arsehole like Computergen, Giancarlo, Zodiak, Amorssang, Webmonkey, pcmx Keith, people like that.

Why start another topic about this when you have posted in another post about the exact same thing?

Raffaz said:
Why start another topic about this when you have posted in another post about the exact same thing?
Questions questions, anyway, it was because I didn't see that Steff had started the white screen one, just a coincidence, 'spect it's been on a lot of members minds, it just happened to be us two who had the same thought first, comprende?

Brookfield said:
Questions questions, anyway, it was because I didn't see that Steff had started the white screen one, just a coincidence, 'spect it's been on a lot of members minds, it just happened to be us two who had the same thought first, comprende?
Fair enough :)

none, and it is really getting annoying hopefully it will all be sorted out

Back
Top Bottom