Is the PS2 and Xbox dead?

hippie420

In Runtime
Damn, I think These game systems are almost dead. Is there any new games coming out for these systems because I can't afford anything new.

Thank You

hippie420 said:
Damn, I think These game systems are almost dead. Is there any new games coming out for these systems because I can't afford anything new.

Thank You

no they are not dead. people are too busy fantasizing about the ps3. once all that dies down people will run back to their xbox's and ps2's till they can afford an upgrade. they still have life left. not everyone has £500 lying around for a new games console

I know " NINTENDO SUCKS" in most peoples opinon,
but the reason Nintendo made the Wii so cheap is because
they knew some people won't be able to afford them( 360).
A Wii is a good alternative but if you don't want one I've heard the production
of games for PS2 and X-Box are soon to soon start::
Most likely starting with Halo 3

the wii isnt that cheap but i suppose compared to the ps3 it is lol. nintendo make good value consoles which are enjoyed by a lot of people. the wii is a simple, yet powerful gaming console. sony have tried to make the ps3 much more, which some people do not want/cannot afford.

The Wii is complete cack but it's still selling like hotcakes. You can't buy one in the UK I'm told, but a friend told me there's signs outside shops saying "MANAGER'S SPECIAL - GET YOUR PS3 TODAY, 49 AVAILABLE NO PREORDER REQUIRED" etc.

So much for the hype.

They still have plenty of life left in them - well the ps2 anyway since the 360 was released much earlier than the ps3 - many people are in the same boat as you are so I reckon we will see games coming out for them for another year or so.

AlexF1224 said:
Are the PS2 and Xbox dead?

omgsorryIhadto

Lol spreading the OCD love around ;)

To be honest id actually like to get a ps2, i love RPGs and especially Final Fantasy, Im kinda sick of the rpgs on the pc, and i like the japanese ones. So i might buy a ps2, they still have lots to offer. LOOOOADS of games too.

I've got an xbox, dont use it much now. Hey if i cud find all my parts to my N64 id still use that ;)

Back
Top Bottom