Techno.... =)

The crazy frog is a rip off of popcorn which origionally was a good one but I think it was done way too many times, theres one amazing version that it says is done by prodigy but you can't find it anywhere but limewire so it's obvious it isnt.

Techno is a very dated term referring to dance music, I am assuming since you used the word techno to describe dance music you have generalized the genre, am I on point here? Ya I think I am.....

I like more specific terms, but here is a few of my favorite trance/progressive/melodic trance cuts....

Armin Van Buuren-Communication Part 1, 2 or 3
BT-Mercury And Solace (Transa Mix)
DJ Tiesto-Adagio for Strings
Hemstock & Jennings vs Adam White-Reverence (Darren Tate Mix)
IIO-Runaway (Ford Mix)
Oceanlab-Sky Falls Down (Armin Van Buuren Mix)
Paul Oakenfold-Ready Steady Go
Signum-The Timelord

A few of my favs :)

ok heres a few

barbers adiago for strings - william orbit
fasten your seatbelts - pendulum vs freestylers
gamemaster - lost tribe
The Orange Theme (MX REMIX) - cygnus x

Mercury&Solace said:
Techno is a very dated term referring to dance music, I am assuming since you used the word techno to describe dance music you have generalized the genre, am I on point here? Ya I think I am.....

I like more specific terms, but here is a few of my favorite trance/progressive/melodic trance cuts....

Armin Van Buuren-Communication Part 1, 2 or 3
BT-Mercury And Solace (Transa Mix)
DJ Tiesto-Adagio for Strings
Hemstock & Jennings vs Adam White-Reverence (Darren Tate Mix)
IIO-Runaway (Ford Mix)
Oceanlab-Sky Falls Down (Armin Van Buuren Mix)
Paul Oakenfold-Ready Steady Go
Signum-The Timelord

A few of my favs :)

Thanks for pointing out the difference between what people call "techno" and what techno really is. When people want "techno" they are likely actually referring to trance and possibly house.

Pretty nice list, I used to like Adagio for strings, but now it drives me crazy.
Mercury and Solace is too, dull for me even though I havnt heard that mix.

If you really want to know alot of music, i'll send you my big spreadsheet of songs that were good enough to buy (And 90% of them im glad I bought).

Msn_Muck said:
ok heres a few

barbers adiago for strings - william orbit
fasten your seatbelts - pendulum vs freestylers
gamemaster - lost tribe
The Orange Theme (MX REMIX) - cygnus x
Gamemaster is one of my fav songs of all time, I recomend finding the 2003 remix of that song. Nearly impossible to find though.

Back
Top Bottom