Most Anticipated Games?

superman22x said:
Yes I just cant wait for crysis I eman check this pic out, compares real life to cry engine 2. At first I had heard that halo 2 was going to be DX10 but it kinda sucks now that it isnt, oh well, there are better shooters out there anyway. Is GRAW2 out for pc yet?
http://criminel.free.fr/phpwebgallery/galleries/Cryengine2/comp07.jpg

I think Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 already came out for the PC. It's out for the Xbox 360 too. Ubisoft added some nicely done enhancements. My one and only gripe about the game is that you can't put your back to a wall in multiplayer like you can in the campaign.

As for CryENGINE 2, Crytek has done an AMAZING job with that engine. Nearly photorealistic. Only thing that sucks is the hardware premium. :(

As for Halo 2, it doesn't matter if it's DirectX 10 or not. Just as long as the core gameplay doesn't change I'll be happy. :) No matter what anyone says about the single-player campaign (which sucked by the way), Halo 2 is one of the best multiplayer games EVER. Hands down. Especially when you're playing on Xbox Live with Bungie's awesome matchmaking (which should be licensed to other developers IMO), clan support and scoreboards. After all, you don't pay $50 for Xbox Live just to get the crap that the PlayStation Network offers. :rolleyes:

Jenox said:
Comes out tomorrow, well, today but shipping was today and tomorrow is the hard launch. :D
I would buy it but ill wait for my new pc. Maybe my current can run it?? :p

Steff said:
Will it be like that in actualy game play though?

Only game I'm looking forward to coming out is UT2007 cause I love 2004 :p

It's actually Unreal Tournament 3 now. Shame...I liked Unreal Tournament 2007 more. Sounded catchier.

Back
Top Bottom