What do you collect?

I collect the left eyeballs of women i meet, nice hobby, u can store them in marble bags.

I guess i collect books, im always buying them lol, gonna have a library soon ;)

I collect demonic Spawn Action Figures, and military models, the BIG ones. I have an M1A2 Abrams Tank and an F/A-18E Super Hornet above my monitor. And then to the right of that I have the main evil dude rom Spawn and then Spawn in some badass gear. IDK I just like military equipment and demonic kinds of things. >=D

EDIT: I also have this thing about collecting bullet shells from guns that I've shot. The grand-daddy of my collection: BMG .50 Cal :D :D :D :D

I used to collect baseball cards when I was a kid and I still have them. I collect anything that has to do with NASCAR now. I am working on a collection of hats. I used to collect POGS....(anyone remember POGS?), but I gave all those away.

Hmm....lets see what else.....my collection of computer parts is growing all the time. I collect tons of music, tv shows and movies.

Seems like about it.

Tommy Boy said:
I used to collect baseball cards when I was a kid and I still have them. I collect anything that has to do with NASCAR now. I am working on a collection of hats. I used to collect POGS....(anyone remember POGS?), but I gave all those away.

Hmm....lets see what else.....my collection of computer parts is growing all the time. I collect tons of music, tv shows and movies.

Seems like about it.

Lol i used to collect Pogs! still have a few somewhere, still dont really know what u were sposed to do with em ;)

Never collected much of anything in my days untill I turned 18 at which point I began to buy gun after gun after gun. Now I've put that hobby at bay for the meantime because It started getting expensive.

AmericanSensei said:
Never collected much of anything in my days untill I turned 18 at which point I began to buy gun after gun after gun. Now I've put that hobby at bay for the meantime because It started getting expensive.

cool. What guns do you have? I'd like to get my own gun, but atm don't have the money for it.

Back
Top Bottom