Most Anticipated Games?

superman22x said:
I just found out about that console to vista thing with windows live gaming, I think I picked a graet time to make my new PC, which I am upgrading soon for new games like Crysis. All I need now is high speed...
I really hope halo 3 comes to PC, cause I like halo multiplayer a lot. And it'll proly have better graphics than the 360 version when it does come out for PC.

Not necessarily. Halo 2 for Vista isn't going to be a graphical stunner. There isn't much you can do when you create a game originally set for a certain hardware kit. There might be small graphical tweaks here and there and allowance for higher resolutions, but other than that, not much difference. Becides, Halo 3 is already looking insanely awesome with Xbox 360 hardware.

But it wil be better, yeah almost any game looks amazing on the 360, I cant wait to see how DX10 on like an 8600GTS compares.

Uh huh, you know that for a fact? Until Halo 3 comes out for the PC, I'll save my opinion until then.

As for DirectX 10 and the 8600 GTS, I don't know what you're talking about. Halo 3 won't be DirectX 10, even if it runs on Vista. As for the 8600 GTS, it's not as powerful as the Xbox 360's hardware. Trust me. The only difference between the 7600 GT and the 8600 GTS is clock speed and DirectX 10 compatiblity. You can thank NVIDIA's decision to use a 128-bit memory bus. :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to gran turismo 5 IF they put in damage to the cars as well as better companies such as ferrari or lamborghini.

No, apparantly the 8600GT is comparable to teh 7900GS, and the 8600GTS will be even more powerful than the 8600GT. Plus no one know if halo 3 will be DX10 if it does come out. And wat do you mean by konw that for a fact? That any game looks great on a 360? Its just my opinion, altho I heard quake 4 doesnt work great.

superman22x said:
No, apparantly the 8600GT is comparable to teh 7900GS, and the 8600GTS will be even more powerful than the 8600GT. Plus no one know if halo 3 will be DX10 if it does come out. And wat do you mean by konw that for a fact? That any game looks great on a 360? Its just my opinion, altho I heard quake 4 doesnt work great.

Halo 3 won't be DirectX 10. Same reason why Halo 2 for Vista won't be either. Both games were developed using the DirectX 9 API.

Back
Top Bottom