pwnd

The Vista Basic isn't even worth getting. OMG, they are completely stripped to what Vista should be. If I were to get Vista Basic, I might as well stay with XP.

ISOwner said:
The Vista Basic isn't even worth getting. OMG, they are completely stripped to what Vista should be. If I were to get Vista Basic, I might as well stay with XP.

That's what I was thinking. It doesn't even have AERO which is pretty much the signature feature of vista and is one of the reasons many people upgrade. If it doesn't have AERO, why spend the time and money to upgrade to vista? might as well stick with XP

http://www.vlite.net actually worked. i havnt got around to actually installing it, but it change the minimum requirements to 256MB RAM for Vista Ultimate. ill let u guys know how it runs lol.

installion was rly slow. but very surprized it actully worked lol. it has really bad gfx cause im using onboard video. and anyone who has a WMP54GX wireless card, dont listen to wat people say it is compatiable with vista.
47i5ndd.jpg

im actually rly happy with vista. my main concern that my wireless card would not be compatiable. but everything works 100%. security is really annoying though.

lolfz at resolution. i'm happy you got it run though. IMO you should upgrade to at least 512 of ram just because you will need it later on.

PuNkY said:
installion was rly slow. but very surprized it actully worked lol. it has really bad gfx cause im using onboard video. and anyone who has a WMP54GX wireless card, dont listen to wat people say it is compatiable with vista.
47i5ndd.jpg

im actually rly happy with vista. my main concern that my wireless card would not be compatiable. but everything works 100%. security is really annoying though.

You mean that User Account Control? It's not that bad if you get used to it. I would rather have that to remind me of what I'm doing before I actually do it.

MattieDaShark83 said:
He could just get a jumpdrive for extra ram.

That's not how Vista's ReadyBoost works.

Back
Top Bottom