might get a broken 360 free

esa193 said:
actuly its ganna be 470 dolors have a 120g hard drive be all black and a hdim imput
only difference
and if it frezzes its over heating problem best way to fix that is to just open up the 360 put it on a better case and ether water cool or artic silver 5 with a good heat sink and fan

Yeah, it hasn't been officially confirmed, but sources are showing that it is. Supposedly there will be a limited edition Xbox 360 Elite and it will be all black, including controllers. It will have a 120GB hard drive and HDMI output. No word on 65nm CPU yet. There were rumors that it would come with a transfer cable so those who bought it could transfer media from their old 360 to the new one. It's also rumored that those who have a Xbox 360 can buy a Xbox 360 Elite for about $200 or so, which is significantly cheaper. When the black Elite 360's are all gone, it's also rumored that production will still continue but in the current white instead.

Well, my friends bro lives near where he works too I think, so that could be a problem. He works at rockstar, which is in LA right? So if he cant get it to my friend and than from there to me, I might buy one on ebay with the 3 red light error and fix it, than possibly resell it for a profit, if those guides really work. Or if I cant fix it, than I sell it as broken again for the same price I got it at, lol. But hopefully I can get the free one.

alvino said:
Yeah, it hasn't been officially confirmed, but sources are showing that it is. Supposedly there will be a limited edition Xbox 360 Elite and it will be all black, including controllers. It will have a 120GB hard drive and HDMI output. No word on 65nm CPU yet. There were rumors that it would come with a transfer cable so those who bought it could transfer media from their old 360 to the new one. It's also rumored that those who have a Xbox 360 can buy a Xbox 360 Elite for about $200 or so, which is significantly cheaper. When the black Elite 360's are all gone, it's also rumored that production will still continue but in the current white instead.

i hear about it on G4tech tv.it was rumerord a blue ray drive was coming with it(external of course,like the hd attchment)

Nope. But Microsoft has stated that IF Blu-Ray wins the format war, they will consider producing an external Blu-Ray drive.

Yea take it anyway, what could be the worse case? It doesn't work and you have to throw it out? LoL Take it and try to fix it and if you cant then oh well No Loss.

If the hardware is dead, then don't even bother. Consoles use proprietary hardware for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom