Most Anticipated Games?

David Lindon said:
Gran Turismo 5 for the ps3, that will be awesome!

Maybe. You've heard me before on Gran Turismo 5 and the PS3. No deal for me unless force feedback is implemented. Unfortunately, Sony is too stupid to realize that...:rolleyes:

Edit>>> I realized that I forgot Wii games.

Wii:
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Mario Party 8
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Well...apparently, the force feedback is coming back, since they made up with the company. So, we should see things soon.

Kage said:
Well...apparently, the force feedback is coming back, since they made up with the company. So, we should see things soon.

That's rumble. Force feedback is different. I know they kissed and made up with Immersion.

I heard Gears of War might come to PC, I would want that if it does.
Halo2 for PC, and any idea about halo 3 for PC?
Cysis

halo 3 will be coming probly next summer mircosoft said a lot sooner then halo 2 came to pc

Epic Games has stated that Gears of War could possibly be ported to the PC. Other than that, nothing official yet.

As for Halo 3, it'll eventually come to the PC. As for how long, nothing official either.

I just found out about that console to vista thing with windows live gaming, I think I picked a graet time to make my new PC, which I am upgrading soon for new games like Crysis. All I need now is high speed...
I really hope halo 3 comes to PC, cause I like halo multiplayer a lot. And it'll proly have better graphics than the 360 version when it does come out for PC.

I'm kinda looking forward to crysis, but I'm kinda wondering how much lower than low setting I'll have to run it on to have no lag...

Back
Top Bottom