which weould you like implemented the most

Jenox said:
The 300 second wait time is more valuable. Reason being is that it's FIVE minutes of waiting to send a new message. Whereas all of the other stuff is a mere suggestion, this is an issue that really would benefit everyone.

Although, i get the feeling this topic will overwhelm David and the mods.

true, but im sure people can live with waiting 300 seconds if they can get a review section or something. i dont send many pm's in a row anyway. if i need to chat to someone i always suggest msn

review section, formatting would just look messy, the 300s wait, well, just wait.. autoclosing threads would be useful, but then again the mods can just split out the post that bought it up, and it disappears back to where it belongs again, website to accompany would be nice, but will never happen, trade rep, well, not enough people really trade on here.. nice suggestion though, i think it would be review section, then site to accompany and then the trade rep..

thebigdintx said:
i think out of those choices, a review section would be most useful for people who are thinking about a product and want to know what others think of it. always good to hear from those who have tried a product you are thinking of getting. or those who have knowledge of the product you are looking at getting.
yeah we have enough members so that when each one buys a producty they reviewit and it will stop 100's of thread ofpeople asking what do you think of product x or should i buy this etc,etc

muz379 said:
yeah we have enough members so that when each one buys a producty they reviewit and it will stop 100's of thread ofpeople asking what do you think of product x or should i buy this etc,etc
Good point. :)

it would also be a good resource, eg: if someone wanted a new mobo but didnt know where to start they could just go to the review bit and look through relevant products. i still think formatting in sigs is cool but it wont happen. this is my 2nd choice

dude_se said:
it would also be a good resource, eg: if someone wanted a new mobo but didnt know where to start they could just go to the review bit and look through relevant products. i still think formatting in sigs is cool but it wont happen. this is my 2nd choice
Yeah, but maybe it could go like this:

dude_se's review of windows vista
arrizx's review of windows vista

Like having name in front or something so more than one person could review?

or someone creates a thread on a product, eg: vista, and if someone else wanted to add a review for that product just do it in the one thread. 1 review per post and no spam

Auto Closing threads . . . Eh, why bother?

A web site to Accompany Cforums.org . . . Too much work and not needed.

Formatting in sig's . . . I pretty much disable sigs. They are mostly annoying. Besides, if we can't have custom avatars, what makes you think they'll allow this?

300 second wait time for PMs? . . . Stupid idea. I've never had problems at more popular forums with PMs.

Trade rep . . . Nice idea, I've seen it elsewhere. But as said before, not enough deals are done here.

Review section . . . Only good idea that would be useful to the site.

Back
Top Bottom