CompUSA is going out of business

I usually just shop at Newegg since their prices are very competitive with retail stores and other online stores too. I'm even considering upgrading my RAM to 2gigs at the moment. I've considered a new build but it's such a waste because my old hardware are running so good. Especially that expensive 7800GT I have, man, I hate to part it.

setishock said:
Now watch the prices go up at the other stores around town when they realize they are the only computer parts outlet in town... Watch your wallets.

That's true especially since there aren't many computer shops in my area, best buy and circuit city are it. There's a comp USA somewhere but I'm not sure where it's at since I'm new to the area. I'll just stick to ordering online since the prices from places like newegg and tigerdirect are way better than anything you'd find in stores.

I only liked compusa becuase they had a dsl modem, and best buy and circuit city didn't

other than that, they didn't really have anything. They never had good sales, and you could always save $10+ buying somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom