Most Anticipated Games?

alvino

Golden Master
Name your most anticipated games that haven't been released yet.

PC:
- Crysis
- Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars

Xbox 360:
- Halo 3
- Bioshock
- Mass Effect
- Devil May Cry 4
- Virtua Fighter 5
- Forza Motorsport 2
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars
- Guitar Hero II
- DIRT: Colin McRae Off-Road
- The Darkness
- Kane and Lynch: Dead Men

PS3:
- Lair

I'll show you how many games I anticipate by showing you my hobbies.

This time last year:
1. Video games
2. Guitar
3. Photography

Now:
1. Photography
2. Guitar
3. Video Games

Video games are at a dark time in my book.

Yeah, well it's the same for me. Now that it's junior year, I hardly play games anymore. It's usually homework and SAT crap for me.

anything i can have time to play :)

id like halo 3, but that would have to involve buying an xbox...

DIRT looks so good... Its in the same league as Motor Storm it seems on the PS3.

I'm also waiting for Crysis, and PGR 3.

A game I also want to see come into light is Kill-Zone 2 for the PS3. I want to see if they really did hype up what they could and couldn't do.

Project Gotham Racing 3 came out ages ago. You mean Project Gotham Racing 4 right?

Yeah, DIRT looks really good, but I have to say that it's way different than MotorStorm. DIRT is more like a off-road simulator while MotorStorm is an arcadey off-road racer, like Excite Truck for the Wii.

As for Killzone 2...it's been Sony's hype machine for years. Remember when Killzone came out for the PS2? Yeah, it was touted to be a "Halo-Killer" with great gameplay. Instead, it was a load of crap that ended up disappointing many. Hyping up Killzone 2 with a CG trailer? Not a good move...

I agree, and I'm not even interested in the game, but seeing it running in real time? Yeah!

Haha, yeah, I mean PGR 4, sorry. I've had that game since I got a 360 and played through it, passing some challenges with Gold and others on Silver.

I've now suddenly gone back, and have started trying to complete in Hardcore mode, to get my rank up to 1. Not doing too bad actually, and playing in Manual gears too :p

I also want Guitar Hero 2, since I've gotten into rhythm games recently, like for instance Dancing Stage, Stepmania, so, I'm going to give this a try, even though i haven't played on it before...

uhhh bioshock pc
crysis pc
halo 2 and 3 eventualy pc
gears eventualy pc
phantom hour glass ds
dragon quest 9 ds
no more heros wii
mario wii
metorid wii
supersmash wii
couple more

Back