30,000 eBooks and 4,750 articles with full reseller rights!

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
I'm not sure how many web builders/affiliate marketers we have out there, but I am selling a package containing 30,000 ebooks and 4,750 PLR articles with full reseller rights. Meaning you can resell the package as a whole on eBay or other ad site, or sell them individually. You can read more about the details of the package on my website. The package costs $10, also included is article submission software.
http://producttip.com/ebook-package/

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Not this eBook junk again. So doesn't work as good as you'd think.
Well i'm making money, so what ever. I don't think you know much about affiliate marketing i'll let you guys into a little secret, using ClickBank for example (affiliate marketing hoplink site) you can submit these articles to article directories such as Enzine or Craigslist, or USFreeads, and use the article to sell a product. All transfers are handled by the affiliate company ClickBank, you just get 50% - 75% commission. Since the article submission sites have a high PR they rank high in google which produces a nice amount of page views if you use the right niche. Depending on the price of the product you sell, the more money you make.

borat_sagdiyev said:
yea well you see...it doesnt even tell you what books are inside lmao
well, as you can see it would be highly inefficient to make a list 30,000 titles of books and 4,750 PLR articles.

^Mike^ said:
Well i'm making money, so what ever. I don't think you know much about affiliate marketing i'll let you guys into a little secret, using ClickBank for example (affiliate marketing hoplink site) you can submit these articles to article directories such as Enzine or Craigslist, or USFreeads, and use the article to sell a product. All transfers are handled by the affiliate company ClickBank, you just get 50% - 75% commission. Since the article submission sites have a high PR they rank high in google which produces a nice amount of page views if you use the right niche. Depending on the price of the product you sell, the more money you make.
Don't go telling me I know nothing about this. I've tried Clickbank for selling things through affiliates and I got about $20 cheque after loads and loads of work. That's it.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Don't go telling me I know nothing about this. I've tried Clickbank for selling things through affiliates and I got about $20 cheque after loads and loads of work. That's it.
I was not telling you that you don't know anything, I was making a general statement to everyone letting them know what you can do with these articles etc. Clickbank works for some people, and not for others, it's all about how you market.

Ok, don't make comments in this thread if you don't plan on buying them!

I have to say I was a biut successful selling wholesale lists on ebay more than ebooks. Cause they sell for a lot more. $200 in a week or two, than my parents thought it was stupid and stuff so I had to stop, but once I'm living on my own...
Can't wait til I'm eighteen. This is really a good deal, these packages of huge amounts of ebooks sell pretty good on ebay I think.

G35x said:
Ok, don't make comments in this thread if you don't plan on buying them!
With your mod's hat on, what's your opinion, do you think it constitutes an advert?, he does talk of a fee of £10, to me, money changing hands = advertising.

Back
Top Bottom