*URGENT* Need help with PayPal to Avoid Scam!!!

Jenox

BSOD
I just sold my WoW accoutn to a guy for $150, however, I have no idea how I actually get the money into my bank account. It's verified and all that stuff. I just want to pull that $150 out of my PayPal into cash ASAP! So that this guy has no way of scamming me.

So, how do I get the funds from my PayPal account to my actual Bank Account? I put in the routing number, account number, the whole works. Just, how do i receive the funds?

Go to the withdraw tab, and then choose the option of "Transfer funds to your bank account"

dont use paypal ;) it really is crap.. not secure at all (well, the £10 that disappeared out of my account says to me that it aint secure, just glad i didnt have more in there)

Well, I've already put in for the wired transfer of $150 from my PayPal to my U.S Bank Account. So it should be good.

No paypal is the most secure way to pay online. You dont give any info, just send the money to an email address. The only other way is by CC, or send the money by mail which is less secure anyway. Trust me I have an ebay account, buy and sell a lot, and do other things with paypal nad have never lost money.

Ok, well, he tried to scam me. He tried to cancel the funds, which he did. Hmmm, he says because i didnt change the contact email or somethin. Oh well, on monday I'm getting it resolved with blizzard and he's apparently throwing in $160. :D

I've been scammed before, twice. I was lucky to notice the scam in time before any transaction was made. I would not ship the package out until it is confirmed the money is in YOUR checking/savings account. Not Paypal.

there are far too many people out to scam and steal money on ebay/paypal, its alot safer to just go into a shop to buy it.. i cant stand paypal, and im not the only person i know to have had problems with it.

Your right that you are not the only one to have problems with it. But there are also many more people that haven't had any issues with PayPal. I have done well over 200 transactions using PayPal with no problems at all. :D

Back
Top Bottom