The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
freestyler105 said:
I went to the Sabres game last night (hockey)! We've got season tickets, but I don't get to go a lot since my dad likes to go with his friends.

Awesome game, versus the Toronto Maple Leaf's. They were up I think 4-1 or 4-2, we thought it was over, but we came back in the 3rd period and won it 5-4.

Anyway, the cool thing was we got box seats!! One of my dad's clients (his company sells hydraulics) was there, and was like, "Hey do you guys want to upgrade your seats?"!!!!!! Wow it was amazing. There were subs and soup and a chocolate fountain and cake and a fridge with beer and soda and more. Here was the view:

Nice. The Buffalo Sabres are doing really well this season. A very nicely balanced team.

alvino said:
Nice. The Buffalo Sabres are doing really well this season. A very nicely balanced team.
Yeah, everyone here in Buffalo is so pumped for them. Our new motto type thing is One Team, One Goal with a picture of the Stanley Cup.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
15 away. :) Yeah, that was random.

lol by the time you next read this thread ill probs be over 2k. no spam posts of course :D

ps: what happened to my very off topic kebab thread and the other one??

Don't want to revive an old thread usually, but I liked this thread so can I?

Anyway... do any of you guys have to do heritage fairs or anything in school? They're so annoying, I have to finish this huge project all tonight.

Hmm, wondered where this thread went. I like this one. I'll do something that starts with an S and finished with a K. You fill the rest ;)

I just mailed compman a copy of Vista.

Hah.

Well Tommyboy mailed me a CD of sound blaster live! 24bit drivers, so i'm keeping the chain going lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom