keep music playing when media player is closed

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
I used to be able to play music (as in yesterday) with media player closed (not minimized), but now when I click on the x, like before, it exits, but I haven't changed settings. how can I make it play when it is closed?

Mmmm, i dont know how you could do that, the program must still be running in the background for it to carry on playing.

mine does that sometimes. im sure its just fcuking up in my case though as its still in task manager. hmmm :S

Mine does that occasionally, but it's not a feature. It's just a bug that randomly appears. The program just doesn't close correctly, and it's left running in the background, even though you can't see anything.

that used to happen to me in WMP all the time. a sound driver update took care of it for me. If you did update drivers for sound and you want it to keep playing, try rolling back to see if it happens again.

wow, that's wierd. Why would you want it to now? If i close something, i usually want it shut down or closed. Im guessing you put it in the tray or you were lagging like nothing else and the system didn't have enough to register that it was closed.

Back
Top Bottom