MSN help?

finalTrout

BSOD
I am not sure where to post this... so i posted here X_X.

I have 2 hard drives, my C drive is where i put my os crap and etc which is only like 4gigs big. Some random crap are on that too which cannot be deleted, Spyware, spysearch, etc. etc.

I want to download msn messenger, BUT it has no option of where to download and just skips and assumes to think its c: drive or where you downloaded your OS. Now, with microsoft being how it is, i am not amazed. BUT, i was wondering if there was a pretty easy way or something to make it download to my i: drive.

:S ... when i download live messenger i can choose where to save it. on firefox it goes to my desktop. im sure when you run the setup it also asks you where to install it.

He probably means where it installs. You're right, it didn't give me an option either. But couldn't you just install it on your C drive with your OS? It's not a very big file.

google isnt showing anything. what a bugger of a problem :( .... you tried running the setup off the other drive, instead of from the c drive?

Could it be perhaps MSN is so tightly integrated with Windows system files, that it needs to be installed in the primary boot drive?

The Setup is currently on my I: drive, and im guessing so ISOwner... I need it for my clan/friends etc. >.>... Dam msn.

Back
Top Bottom