The Geico cavemen getting their own sitcom?

Blah I usually love Geico commercials but I don't think the cavemen are THAT funny. They've taken it too far.

Those Geico commercials are overkill. They appear way too much, and the whole caveman thing is starting to get a little old. :/

I can't see this sitcom being very successful. I like the cavemen but I can't see giving them a sitcom. I'm curious as to whether or not those commercials actually convince that many people to join, I don't even use gieco I just like their commercials.

AlexF1224 said:
Blah I usually love Geico commercials but I don't think the cavemen are THAT funny. They've taken it too far.
Took the words right out of my mouth. What's Geico selling nowadays anyway, cavemen? I've forgotten what they used to advertise about...

Their commercials are funny using the cavemen bit. As for sitcoms, hmmmm. I don't see it doing well either. It gets old quick and there's really no point on making a sitcome using cavemen people in modern day, everyday life scenarios. Seems off to me. But funny to watch in those brief Geico commercials though.

Back
Top Bottom