The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le GoogelGuRu said:
I really need a bigger memory stick too. Where did you get yours? I'm sketchy about all of those Hong Kong deals off eBay. Mine is only 256MB.
I got mine from price grabber, I placed the order like two days ago and the post office says it has received shipping info so that must mean it'll be coming soon, it was $50 for the 4GB one which is half the price of any big company out there. It said it was brand new, and it was the same picture as all the other places...and their were reviews from lots of people. I even e-mailed them asking how I could track my order and 2-3 hours later got a reply with my tracking number

I went to the Sabres game last night (hockey)! We've got season tickets, but I don't get to go a lot since my dad likes to go with his friends.

Awesome game, versus the Toronto Maple Leaf's. They were up I think 4-1 or 4-2, we thought it was over, but we came back in the 3rd period and won it 5-4.

Anyway, the cool thing was we got box seats!! One of my dad's clients (his company sells hydraulics) was there, and was like, "Hey do you guys want to upgrade your seats?"!!!!!! Wow it was amazing. There were subs and soup and a chocolate fountain and cake and a fridge with beer and soda and more. Here was the view:

From the looks of where your were sitting, That looks like good seating. It sounds like you had a blast.. I'm long over due for some arena fun.

Yeah, the seats were actually right behind the goalie, but I was standing up off to the side to take the picture.

It would've been more fun if it wasn't all old businessmen, but they're fun when they're drunk, so...

D-Lew said:
It was SO HOT yesterday, like in the 90's. Sheesh. It's a little cooler today, thank goodness.
It was a whopping 21 degrees today, and wind chill brought that way down. Still below freezing when it's spring! Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom