N vidia Geforce 7100 Gs Problems

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi recently bought this graphics card to go in my new pc and i am dual screening it with my lcd tv so i can watch moview through my pc and the colour is fine on both monitors running normal applications but as soon as something with video is displayed the colour of the video is completely off like purple faces green skies and when trying to edit the video colour settings it takes like 20 seconds for each bar to adjust so it wud take like an hour to get it normal i was wondering if some1 else had the same graphics card and could tell me the settings for

brightness
contrast
hue
saturation
gamma

these are all measured in % so thanks it shud b the same with n e nvidia card so please help

thanks in advanced

i would start with updating drivers. personally, i'm not quite sure whats going on with that, but drivers are always the best place to start with video problems.

thats another prob i have i cnt find the driver updates i goto the nvidia site selct graphics driver then i have tried both Geforce Tnt2 and Geforce Go 7 series which i assumed my card was but when i downloaded and installed it says cant find hardware matching .....
the driver

it should come in with the "Geforce and TNT2" drivers. were you using the right version of drivers?

Ah i thought he had the GS in there as part of the model (kinda like a 7600 GT), not teh go series.

Back
Top Bottom