Intel P4 2.8ghz/1m/800

Im not being an ass about anything. Too many people in here like to correct price and like to talk crap about my price. If you dont want it dont comment. The stepping code is clearly visible on the chip. Type it in at google and you will know what it is. As far as it being a working chip. I dont sell crap. All of my processors work that I sell. If it didnt work I wouldnt waste my time or yours posting it up. No there arent any bent pins. If you tell me you want to buy it then Ill bust out the cam and take pics of the pins. Its on a solid surface with nothing around to bend the pins so I dont know why having it on something solid has anything to do with anything. Its even sitting on an anti-static bag.

Indeed a fine chip sir. This was pulled from a Dell correct? What happend to the Dell? Could I see a shot of the bottom to see how many caps there are? This may be a 30 cap sleeper right here.

The dell it came out of was retired. I took the chip and some other things for a build that fell through. Check your pm

Not the chip I am looking for, BUT someone snap this up! This is a 26 cap Prescott and it's potential in something like a P4P800SE is enormous. With good air or water cooling this will be a serious overclocker! Thanks for your time sir.

Back
Top Bottom