PS3 on sale!

Yup everything is dropping PS3 and its supposed to have a price drop of $100 soon too cause no one buys it.

dude_se said:
nah fk that.
i want a ps3 just for the new getaway and gta when they come out :D

GTA imo is like good for 5 days. As cool as blowing up a city with a bazooka and tank is, it gets really boring really fast.

dude_se said:
nah fk that.
i want a ps3 just for the new getaway and gta when they come out :D

Never cared for The Getaway. As for Grand Theft Auto IV, it's releasing for the Xbox 360 as well. No wait, simultaneous launch.

UK31337 said:
But The Getaway was cack...

And I heard Gran Turismo HD got shelved - it's now just a free demo advertising the main engine features of GT:5 which won't be coming out until 2008 at the earliest.

Yeah, Gran Turismo HD is available for free download on the PlayStation Network. They're supposedly working on Gran Turismo 5, but expect them to take forever working on it.

The only thing that prevents me from liking the Gran Turismo series this generation is the lack of force feedback on the PS3. :( Which means I'll be sticking with Forza Motorsport 2 and the gorgeous Xbox 360 Wireless Force Feedback Wheel. :D

Personally paying over £400 for a games console sticks in my throat a little, plus you have the usual worries, is it all completely bug, problem free etc....

I know Sony usually has a good reputation for quality with all its other products but well for me its all a little dubious, specially when I could buy a laptop for that money and get far more use out of it.

i just found out my next door neighbours ps3 got delivered here whilst i was at school. if only i was at home .... :( i actually want one now

dude_se said:
i just found out my next door neighbours ps3 got delivered here whilst i was at school. if only i was at home .... :( i actually want one now

At school on a saturday??? You been getting those saturday morning detentions??

Actually a totally off topic thought, but do they still give detentions, I heard once that they saying that it was against the pupil's human rights to keep them detained after school......

GlasseyeUK said:

Actually a totally off topic thought, but do they still give detentions, I heard once that they saying that it was against the pupil's human rights to keep them detained after school......
Ha, yes they do!

GTA imo is like good for 5 days. As cool as blowing up a city with a bazooka and tank is, it gets really boring really fast.
IMO, the GTA series are among the best games ever made. The storyline/missions take a long time, it took me 2 months to finish San Andreas the first time. Most games take me under a week. Then if you get bored of the missions, you can go around and do whatever you want.

Rockstar hit the nail on the head with that series. They're awesome!

Grand Theft Auto III is easily one of the most revolutionary games ever made. It literally spawned a whole new genre of gameplay and game design. That's what I love about Rockstar. They can make a game compelling, fun and great at the same time.

alvino said:
Grand Theft Auto III is easily one of the most revolutionary games ever made. It literally spawned a whole new genre of gameplay and game design. That's what I love about Rockstar. They can make a game compelling, fun and great at the same time.
Yeah. The whole open ended gameplay idea is amazing.

GlasseyeUK said:

im talking ab out yesterday :( .... i thought the getaway 1 was good. number 2 was crap. anywho i just want a ps3 lol!

Back
Top Bottom