Gamers, read on!

It uses AIM. So no signing up. And yes, its paid for by in-program advertising.

Having used both and being an AIMer, i prefer this. But to each his own, i suppose.

blah380 said:
Not advertising. Im telling you about something. I make no money from this, nor do i gain anything from it. Im just informing people of it. If a mod thinks its advertising, please tell me... :-/.

not a mod, but let's not be facetious here, if you work for the company, you do gain something by it, that's obvious...

This is actually a pretty sweet program. I tested it out and found out some more about it and it's really nice. It can even host servers for you for free. The servers are pretty nice and the up is they're free. Even if you don't have a clan and have friends that play you can sign on and then get them in your server, it's really nice esp since it's free.

I dont work for them. Thats my point. Im not gaining anything of monetary value. Because satisfaction isnt money, as awesome as that would be.

The servers are all free and will always be free. And they are hosted on a fiber optic network.

It's pretty much xfire with more features and it also hosts servers for free. I'm not working for them either, I simply downloaded it from the link and tried it out, I've always hated xfire and this is a lot better, atleast some of the features are.

wol-va-rine said:
not a mod, but let's not be facetious here, if you work for the company, you do gain something by it, that's obvious...
's OK, anyone's entitled to their opinion, it isn't just limited to us!, by the way, a belated wecome to Computer Forums.

Ive never hated XFire, but it did seem a bit lacking. Too, the IM key (Scroll lock + X) always messed up my scroll lock, which i found annoying...

Back
Top Bottom