The Birthday Thread !

JikuzeN

Daemon Poster
This is the thread to shout your Happy Birthday's , Upcoming Birthdays , and tell us what your doing on the day, and what your getting :D.

Well, today's my Birthday :D , and i turned 14 ... (Am leaving my Childhood :() it's also state election today ... i hate politics, im getting a 4 gig Ipod nano (why the heck does the apple store add a extra $200 when checking out ...) and a new boxing bag. My friends birthday's tommrow, and Yui's (Singer) birthday is the day after tommrow :D. I cbb, to hold a birthday party, so yeah im just gonna go out with my family :)

I just got one of the new 4 gig Nanos. I wanted a video, but I think I'll wait until they release the 6th generation iPod.

Anyway, happy birthday!

Happy birthday! And ur not leaving ur childhood, im 26, i like cartoons ;) ur only old if u feel it lol.

JikuzeN said:
This is the thread to shout your Happy Birthday's , Upcoming Birthdays , and tell us what your doing on the day, and what your getting :D.

Well, today's my Birthday :D , and i turned 14 ... (Am leaving my Childhood :() it's also state election today ... i hate politics, im getting a 4 gig Ipod nano (why the heck does the apple store add a extra $200 when checking out ...) and a new boxing bag. My friends birthday's tommrow, and Yui's (Singer) birthday is the day after tommrow :D. I cbb, to hold a birthday party, so yeah im just gonna go out with my family :)
Happy Birthday. Apple didn't add anything when I ordered my 4gig iPod Nano. (blue)

JikuzeN said:

i like yui's songs.

spywarebanisher said:
i like yui's songs.

What?!? , Awesome!, and thanks for all the Happy Bdays, it makes my day :D, yeah and i think they should improve the Ipod Video a little before i get one of those :)

EDIT: I think its just Australia ... GST i think (Goods and Service Tax)

2004721146910924676_rs.jpg

What the heck? $1,196 For a 4 gig Ipod Nano Blue ?!?

JikuzeN said:
What?!? , Awesome!, and thanks for all the Happy Bdays, it makes my day :D, yeah and i think they should improve the Ipod Video a little before i get one of those :)

EDIT: I think its just Australia ... GST i think (Goods and Service Tax)

2004721146910924676_rs.jpg

What the heck? $1,196 For a 4 gig Ipod Nano Blue ?!?
you have 4 ipod nanos in your cart...

Back
Top Bottom