PS3 on sale!

Yeah, and the wii is still sold out around here except on shipment days. Its a very popular and cheap system. Although I would like to see them re-do that one in 2 years and make it better graphically. But can you imagine wat the PS4 and xbox 1080 or watever they call it will be like? lol

it makes sense for them to produce it on ps3 and 360, by doing that they have doubled their market..

i wouldnt mind a ps3, but unfortuantly things such as rent and car insurance.. and food come first

I just saw it in Gamestation, £519 with three games... don't think l will be getting one until the price goes down, alot.

Congrats on 5K posts mark..

mark thorpe said:
it makes sense for them to produce it on ps3 and 360, by doing that they have doubled their market..

i wouldnt mind a ps3, but unfortuantly things such as rent and car insurance.. and food come first

It depends on the developer. Some just do it because they can't afford to stay on the PS3 boat (which is sinking) and expect to keep producing games without additional income.

Oh and all of you in Europe officially have no right to whine about waiting until March for a PS3. :rolleyes:

http://www.dailytech.com/London+PS3+Launch+Buy+a+PS3+Get+a+Free+46+HDTV/article6603.htm

Those who camped out for a few days in the US got shot, stabbed, robbed, mugged and hated upon just for a PS3. Sony didn't do jack shit. No compensation or anything. Not even ONE apology was issued to the public.

Those in London who camped for a few days get a nice frickin' 46" HDTV with their PS3, and a cab ride home. All this from Sony. :rolleyes: They sure love kissing ass.

dude_se said:
nah fk that.
i want a ps3 just for the new getaway and gta when they come out :D

But The Getaway was cack...

And I heard Gran Turismo HD got shelved - it's now just a free demo advertising the main engine features of GT:5 which won't be coming out until 2008 at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom