Nis2007

I would avoid that its a complete POS and a resource hog, nothing but problems.

Got something like ZoneAlarm personal. NIS is a pure BOS and POS. Never buy from Symantec, ever!

iv never had a prob with it and having something like IE7 or windows live messenger open takes up more resources then NIS, just wanna no the diff with them 2 versions

it doesn't appear that the one from overclockers has the three user lisense. but i do have to agree with everyone else. NIS is a POS. I've seen multiple install problems on XP machines where it somehow picks up the lisense of the previous version of norton. Even after the norton removal tool has been used.

that and NIS 2007 is an extreme resourse hog. the others are lightweights in comparison. simply by disabling all of the NIS programs and restarting, i got an XP machine to boot 25 seconds faster. no Bull.

If you havn't bought that yet, i'd seriously reconsider. look into NOD32 for the anti-virus, and if you honestly and truely don't think the windows fire-wall is good enough (in my oppinion it is), then look into zone alarm. This will probally cost you more, but the kind of protection you will get will be much better, and you computer will be alot faster.

Ive just seen a pc world add on the tv, and it says 3 machines so it must be right. Its still a POS tho:)

Back
Top Bottom