PS3 on sale!

UK31337

Fully Optimized
The PS3 is going on sale in the UK just about... NOW!

Can't wait to see how it fares!

sorry to burst your buble but the PS3 is a POS, my friends brother designs the graphics in cars for Rockstar and therefore owns one. He says it freezes up very often, and that game comanies are starting to drop the PS3. Sony better make some quick revisions, or the are going to have some problems. Plus unless you want blu-ray its way overpriced.

I kind of want the PS3 to fail miserably. I don't really know why, I guess it's just because the PS2 owned the Xbox so much, and it's Microsoft's turn. I still love the original Xbox either way.

superman22x said:
sorry to burst your buble but the PS3 is a POS, my friends brother designs the graphics in cars for Rockstar and therefore owns one. He says it freezes up very often, and that game comanies are starting to drop the PS3. Sony better make some quick revisions, or the are going to have some problems. Plus unless you want blu-ray its way overpriced.
ayy can u get us some info on GTA 4 cuz your friends bro works for rockstar?

He wont tell me anything thats secret, so watever I know is something that the public probably knows already, buy I think he said something about a lot of PS3 games moving from the PS3 to the 360. I would have to ask my friend wat I can tell other people.

The PS3 is a great machine, but I want to see it fail. Sony's arrogance and ego has totally lost my respect for the company and the once-great PlayStation franchise. What a shame...

Oh and the PS3 lost another exclusive. Devil May Cry 4 is releasing simultaneously on the PS3 and Xbox 360. A PC version will follow, but no official date has been announced. :D If Metal Gear Solid 4 was released on the Xbox 360 (which I wouldn't be suprised), there will be no reason for me to ever buy a PS3, other than Lair. :)

alvino said:
The PS3 is a great machine, but I want to see it fail. Sony's arrogance and ego has totally lost my respect for the company and the once-great PlayStation franchise. What a shame...
Yep, I totally agree.

superman22x said:
He wont tell me anything thats secret, so watever I know is something that the public probably knows already, buy I think he said something about a lot of PS3 games moving from the PS3 to the 360. I would have to ask my friend wat I can tell other people.

Yup. A lot of once-PS3 exclusives are now multiplatform. Third party developers can't risk spending everything on one console, especially if that console is hardly selling. Am I suprised that Capcom is multiplatforming Devil May Cry 4? Hell, no! They've had a lot of success and positive critical review for their past two Xbox 360 exclusives, Dead Rising and Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (which are both VERY nicely done games), so it's perfectly logical that they wouldn't mind branching over another franchise over to the Xbox 360.

Once Metal Gear Solid 4 is ported over to the Xbox 360, the only PS3 game I want is Lair. Factor 5 has done a great job with incorporating the motion controls into the gameplay. Very nicely done. :)

I have alot of fun with the wii even though its not as graphically advanced as the others.

Back
Top Bottom