The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
freestyler105 said:
Lol, once he got blown in the car. With all of us in the car. He just gave us this "That's right guys, bow down to me" look.

ok, but...

freestyler105 said:
Ha, one of my friends went out with a freshman when he was a senior, good thing about that is she did whatever he told him ;)

is he gay? jk, i'll assume that's a typo.

And i'll have to agree, little freshman girls will do anything for an older guy. They just love the status of dating someone that much older than them because that's when it's cool to be dating someone older.

Ð88 said:
And i'll have to agree, little freshman girls will do anything for an older guy. They just love the status of dating someone that much older than them because that's when it's cool to be dating someone older.
yeah but it is kind of taking advanatge of them isn't it

Ð88 said:
is he gay? jk, i'll assume that's a typo.
Oops...whatever. No, the only truly gay person I know was basically disowned from our team when he showed up to one of our meets all dressed up in drag.

My last g/f was quite the little sexual thing. hehe. The stories I could tell you guys would probably get me banned...;)

Jenox said:
My last g/f was quite the little sexual thing. hehe. The stories I could tell you guys would probably get me banned...;)
No comment. We don't want this thread closed...

I'm doing this music project, which is impossible, and is due tomorrow, and I just started working on it. We have to write a song using lyrics and the tune from another one (it's harder than it sounds) and do up biographies of band member and draw logos and posters and everything. Pointless. :mad:

This thread closed?! This thread is awesome! Finally, a random chatting thread, like IM! :D

We're having milder temps. Anyone noticing?

We're having colder temperatures. Yay for Newfoundland. :rolleyes: It's about time for winter to end. Last week the temperature got up to 36 (must be a record) and now it's back down to 24... fahrenhait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom