Instant Messaging with 2 names

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabetechno

Baseband Member
Is there a way to run YIM when you have two ID's and different friends under each name that you want to chat with?

wannabetechno said:
Is there a way to run YIM when you have two ID's and different friends under each name that you want to chat with?

Couldn't you do it by using another messenger such as Trillian, having one id logged into trillian and the other YIM?

The only other way that I can think of doing it, is trying to get two instances of YIM up and running.

Steff how do you do that with MSN??

GlasseyeUK said:
Couldn't you do it by using another messenger such as Trillian, having one id logged into trillian and the other YIM?

The only other way that I can think of doing it, is trying to get two instances of YIM up and running.

Steff how do you do that with MSN??

Have one open in Windows Messenger, and one open in MSN..

joxley1990 said:
Have one open in Windows Messenger, and one open in MSN..

Ah and herewith lies the problem I deleted windows messenger from my system along time ago and it is never being installed again.....

Just get Trillian. You can use several different accounts at once (not sure what the limit is), all in the same program. You can also use different networks at the same time (AIM, Yahoo, MSN, IRC, etc.). I'm surprised Yahoo hasn't already added this feature to its own messenger. AIM has had this for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom