Upgrading soon! Questions!

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Well from what a I read E6000 series is the way to go right?? I probably will get a prebuild computer and upgrade the video card to a mid-high end card any suggestions if Nvdia or ATI good cards? The reason with prebuild is that my cousin has % of money return on circuit city, because of her company.

Your asking for video card oppinions right?

My personal preferance puts me with an Nvidia video card. preferably one mabe bye BFG or EVGA (this being my top choice). Of the Nvidia cards, anything at or above a 7600 would be a great card. if your looking for something with Direct X 10, you are currently limited to the Nvidia 8800 series.

Dang only the 8800 series supports DX 10?? What would be a good E processor 6600+ should be good?

yes, the E6600 is easily the best bang for your buck, and is extreamly overclockable if your into that kinda thing.

From personal experiance, the 8800 GTS (original, no specail fetures, 6400 MB memory) is well worth the money. I have it and love it. But yes, as of this moment it is the only card on the market, and it screams. ATI will have one out soon, but i'm not sure when. To be perfeclty honest i don't quite care seeing as how i prefer NVidia anyways. However, ATI's DX10 card will give the 8800 a run for its money. Hopefully someone else will be able to fill us in on an expected release date.

Yeah thats why im looking for DX 10 card so I wont have to upgrade it in a while. How about the 6400??

Back
Top Bottom