LG GSA-H10N problem

Have you worked thru the link? Have you checked event viewer its in admin tools

Raffaz said:
Have you worked thru the link? Have you checked event viewer its in admin tools

what am i lookinf for in event viewer?

and i notice that iam missing a audio cable thats prolly the problem right?

Audio cable for the back of the CD drive? That wont cause it not to read. Just look for any error in event viewer at the time you try a disc (they are time coded)
EDIT
When you say that device manager says everything is fine, are you checking the properties and then looking at the general tab for info?

put a disk in nothing happens went to event viewer and i dont see any thing :confused: this is hurting my heaD!

Lol never mind i was reading it from my lap top not my desk top,, this is what it says

The IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service entered the stopped state

Lol never mind i was reading it from my lap top not my desk top,, this is what it says

The IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service entered the stopped state

Ok goto admin tools > services then find imapi cd burning service and right click it select properties and click start. See if that helps.

Failing that, try shutting down, disconnecting the drive (both power and ide cable). Restart the machine without the drive connected, make sure it has fully booted (no egg timers). Now shut down and reconnect the drive, boot straight into the bios and have the bios detect the drive. Then allow it to boot to windows...

i think its software problem cas i put a burnt CD in there and its burning a CD fine!? but why wont it read and other CD's? like the CD that came with the Drive? or a game CD like counter strike source?

Are you sure that autoplay isnt disabled? Can you read the contents of the disc in windows explorer?

Back
Top Bottom