Help yourself and friends to not be deceived!

AdmiralUS

Beta member
Hi everyone! I would like to discuss some topic which is rather popular nowadays. What is your opinion about all this internet services and purchasing goods online? I am a little bit concerned about it, if everything is honest and they can not piss you down? I suggest to exchange links on reliable the Internet shops. Thank you in advance.

you talking about buying goods online from places like ebuyer and newegg?

if your asking what is a safe way to buy things, then Paypal is your best friend. they have info on their site on how to tell if the link your using to pay through them is lagit or not. That, and i belive they have a fraud protection (someone fill correct me on that if i'm mistaken). That, and i have yet to see someone get their stuff (ID, credit cards etc) stole from paypal.

MattieDaShark83 said:
Here is a simple answer. If you see it in a major magazine its probally safe to deal with them. If you find some random crap site with really good deals its probally a scam!
thats not always true, like some places on price grabber have really good deals like half as much as the regular sites, and I consider price grabber to be pretty trustworthy

Back
Top Bottom