Got mugged, now the thief is going to sue me

Steff said:
I heard of prisons around here that accomidate you with a ps2 along with some games! I dont know ... :p
yeah i know , a lot of prison inmates get sky , high speed internet a full gym , all for free and all at the cost of the taxpayer most people dont have sky , a full gym or membership and other benefits , what happened to prision being punish people for their crimes

@ Brookfield ,Please Don't Edit My Posts
I already read post 70 before i posted mine

hippie420 said:
I'M back.....

I found out that the bail was set at $15,000 dollars, and his mother bailed him out with {$1,500 dollars} because bail is 10%. I found this out from a friend in the hood. Anyways, there are rumors on the streets that he is going to kill me. Well, I'M waiting because I need some more training! He sent his cousin over to fight me {with a pole} and I took 4 punches before I broke his arm and wrist. The guy must have been on dope because he kept on fighting with a broken arm. I almost killed the guy whe I finshed him off with a grapple { he landed on his head}.

Whats up with the guy? He was only charged with assult on a minor and 3rd degree robbery. The police are letting him go easy because this is a first offense crime. He snitched out a few dealers and made a deal with the cops. He dropped the lawsuit also, because I threatened to sue for pain and suffering and mental anquish. I am sick of loudmouths trying to fight, rob, or kill me. I told the police if his cousin or himself attack me with a weapon again, I would probably end up killing them trying to stop them. They said basically to go for it.

Any advice or imput?

You'd go to jail. It's called manslaughter. because you know you can kill them and you would do it. It might be self-defense, but even the righteous can face judgment. So just be warned on what you do. My advice: Disarm them, call the cops, report it, send them both to jail. The first guy for assault, the second guy with conspiracy to whatever. IDK, but guilt by association is just as punishable as actually doing the crime.

just remember that you have to "shoot to kill"

basically while it is funny to kick him in the knuts, he is gonna be more pissed than if he gets a concussion, at which point he would be scared.

wood_workur said:
just remember that you have to "shoot to kill"

basically while it is funny to kick him in the knuts, he is gonna be more pissed than if he gets a concussion, at which point he would be scared.
also , there is only one side to the story if you shoot to kill

wood_workur said:
well, yeah, but if you shoot for the knuts, and miss, then you are screwed. you only really have 1 shot.

Lies. My full-auto says I got 30 shots... :cool:

idk, this guy sounds pretty bad. If he wants to kill you, well idk if he can but he can attack by more than cousins with poles, guns in other words. I would be carefull and try your best to get him arrested again, than he will be in jail for a much longer time. Because he is really trying to hurt you, with no drugs.

Jenox said:
Lies. My full-auto says I got 30 shots... :cool:
Your fascination for guns is worrying, & so it is for all Americans, British police only started carrying guns after 5/7, the London bombings, & 9/11, now it's got so bad here with shootings on the streets, [wonder where we got that habit from....??] that more & more police are licenced to carry side arms, once upon a time, the Britain I know, love, & grew up in, was never like this! :(

Back
Top Bottom