ok wtf is up with technical support for companies these days?

borat_sagdiyev said:
but why cant they hire certified people who know what they are talking about?

One word ... COST.

I know that since I used to a Technical Support Person for Dell computers. And the amount they pay non-American tech support agents is really cheap compared to paying American Tech support. But hey, even though they are paid less, I know a lot of agents who are really knowledgeable in their field.

Just a misunderstanding.

-----
My Personal Blog: BusinessGeeks -- Finding Offline and Online Businesses
My Website: Pinoy Compuworld - Computers and Information Technology for Pinoys in the Philippines

I don't see the problem.

you asked when the drivers were comming out and he gave you a link so that you could see exactly when they were comming out.

you asked ifg they could be delayed, how the hell is he supposed to know, he's 1st line support not 3rd party development.

and he answered your question to the best of his ability, he's quite sure that the company qon't delay.

I don't see the problem at all.

but the way they respond. its so....formal? its just aggravating talking to someone who sounds like an automated response....

i agree with root.. cant see a problem there

at least if you have the same answers in typing, youll actually be able to understand what they are on about.. it would be easier to understand if its typed.. i really dont know what the problem is there...

Back
Top Bottom