Qaulity airsoft guns, got any ideas?

But my friend has some plastic onese, and they feel kinda cheap. Idk, I agree with the scope thing. I am guessing the shotguns only shoot one bb, but I'm not sure, lol.

I put a scope on my old MP5. Was badass. It had an extension barrel, laser sight, obviously the 3x - 9x zoom scope, it pwned in matches. Loved it.

I think I found the gun I like.
Probably that one, may get it without the reflex scope tho and no bbs for $38. idk. Wont get it anytime soon, as I dont have quite that much money yet.

superman22x said:
I think I found the gun I like.

Probably that one, may get it without the reflex scope tho and no bbs for $38. idk. Wont get it anytime soon, as I dont have quite that much money yet.
ya dude take that off quickly says your full anme and everything address...

What? I changed it now but I thought it remembered my IP address or something to log me in. Well go to shortyusa and its the UTG M87 SOS shotgun. Its pretty cool looking I think, lol. Got good reviews too.

no, we have bb guns too, I have one myself, but they shoot at much higher FPS with more power and with metal instead of plastic bbs. The average fps for an airsoft is 250 I would say and bb guns are like 600 I think, correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom