Second Power Supply

BGates14

In Runtime
How would you set up a second power supply just for fans and lights and such? It wouldn't be hooked up to the computer or anything and it would just be for fans and lights. I have tried running fans just alone to see if they work without having the computer, I'd just plug it into the psu and turn it on but it seems that I need to turn on a fully connected computer in order to run anything else. Is there a way to set it up so that I don't have to have a full computer connected to the psu?

setishock did this , he also hass a forum or his own , if you are lucky he may see this post and help you out also it is probably not worth it cos they dont draw near enough power to be worthwhile , one led pulls less than 1W

Why would be because it's a case I'm most likely not going to have a computer in all the time or not even at first, but to show it off or show people I'd like to have the lights and fans running which would make it look a lot nicer than having nothing in it, and also I have a small 100w psu which fits perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom