what pets do cf members have?

picture1028kr1.jpg

mark thorpe said:
yeah i know they can be a struggle, but id love to give one a go, it was a toss up between the storrs and a python back in september, and when i sell my car im gonna treat myself to a snake, ive wanted one for years, and i might actually have the money to get one soon..
Well they are great fun, just be prepared to force feed the snake with a pinkie pump if it doesnt eat, like i said they are terribly fussy, but you might hit on lucky. One of my mates had a royal python and he used to get it to eat by rubbing the mice with egg yolk (im guessing it liked the taste):)
hascet said:
Are they really expensive?
Na not really, the dearest thing is probably the vivarium and equipment for it. Once you have paid for that and the snake, then they are relatively cheap to look after coz they only eat every week or so.

yeah, i know, i havnt decided on what type yet, but i would like a royal, very nice looking snakes, but il have a look round at what hes got in the shop when i do get the snake, but i prolly will be getting one eventually (gotta sell the pug first)

Cat - Kali
Cat - Jasmine
Dog - Satie
Dog - Prissy
Dog - Sassy
Dog - Diego
Dog - Tesa
Dog - Puppy
Dog - Puppy
Dog - Puppy
Dog - Puppy
Horse - ??? (my sister's animal and I never talk abotu the horse, i hate them...)
Bird - Petey
Fish

My mom breeds pomeranians. I HATE THEM SO DAMN MUCH ERGGGG!!!!!!!!! >=(

Jenox said:
Cat - Kali
Cat - Jasmine
Dog - Satie
Dog - Prissy
Dog - Sassy
Dog - Diego
Dog - Tesa
Dog - Puppy
Dog - Puppy
Dog - Puppy
Dog - Puppy
Horse - ??? (my sister's animal and I never talk abotu the horse, i hate them...)
Bird - Petey
Fish

Wow thats alot of dogs!

Jenox said:
Cat - Kali
Cat - Jasmine
Dog - Satie
Dog - Prissy
Dog - Sassy
Dog - Diego
Dog - Tesa
Dog - Puppy
Dog - Puppy
Dog - Puppy
Dog - Puppy
Bird - Petey
Fish

Oh my...pomeranians are those little furball dogs, right??

Back
Top Bottom