New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher said:
poor bloke must be really lonely, be a friend and just play online games with him, give the man some hope.

I like your thinking. And you're right. Maybe we could benefit him in some way by making a thread in regards to him and have him see it? It's one thing to make fun of a retarded person, then there's just flat out being an ass. And I think maybe as a community we could help the guy out.

Jenox said:
Might as well get a car with the money invested into it. It'll last a LOT longer then that PC ever would.

already got one ;)
proud owner of a jeep cherokee!

Jenox said:
I like your thinking. And you're right. Maybe we could benefit him in some way by making a thread in regards to him and have him see it? It's one thing to make fun of a retarded person, then there's just flat out being an ass. And I think maybe as a community we could help the guy out.

ya i agree, im talkin to him now actually, he's feelin pretty bad about his gpa, and lying to us, im still gonna play bf2 with him and everything, i mean he's a nice guy, just sometimes can get a bit carried away...

Jenox said:

all right, who are you and what have you done with Jenox?

And the moral of the story is.........*dramatic music*

If it sounds to good to be true.....it probably is.....

Which is what we've been telling you all along.

/thread

Okay, that's enough. PC didn't come and sender made fun of bullzi.

Sooo... *thread closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom