The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep its always the way, wait till your out of school and you don't have no options but to turn up on time, a 5 day week (if not more) 4 weeks holiday a year, (if your lucky!!).

The grim reality is that if you don't work, then you don't earn, therefore you have no food, can't pay the bills, and well.......

Ok this is really depressing, I am off to find that rich fit widow, so I can live a lazy life or its gonna be winning the lottery......

The moral of the story, make the most of your times at school/college/university because you have freedoms like you will never have again.....:D

mark thorpe said:
you hate school?? school is the life, id love to be back at school, sooo much better than working.. stupidly long holidays.. man i miss that..

wait til you have to work, 4/5 weeks holiday a year, it sucks..

I'll agree with you to an extent. I much rather get paid for 6 hours of work then to sit on my ass at schoo, do nothing, and learn nothing, and not get paid for it.

As for my hot freshman, as far as I'm concerned, she can be sandwiched between me and my bed... ;)

Ha, one of my friends went out with a freshman when he was a senior, good thing about that is she did whatever he told him ;)

freestyler105 said:
Ha, one of my friends went out with a freshman when he was a senior, good thing about that is she did whatever he told him ;)

That's the idea. Freshman chicks are EASY! Good lord...

Lol, once he got blown in the car. With all of us in the car. He just gave us this "That's right guys, bow down to me" look.

Location: Should you know? Sex: Hmm, there's only two. Hobbies: Television, and work. Computer Brand: HP, Compaq Favorite Food: In-N-Out Favorite Show: House MD, 24 Favorite Computer Brand: HP Favorite Drink: Red Bull
Wow. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom