New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
lhuser said:
I guess it was more valuable to have listened to us rather than to him. If you earn cash, buy it yourself, and be proud to say: I bought it! :D

Might as well get a car with the money invested into it. It'll last a LOT longer then that PC ever would.

hey is somebody gonna close this tehen , cos all i can see is everyone coming and saying i told you so or saying you got owned then a flaming war will errupt or somebody will start to argue about something

muz379 said:
hey is somebody gonna close this tehen , cos all i can see is everyone coming and saying i told you so or saying you got owned then a flaming war will errupt or somebody will start to argue about something

things have remained quite civil so far so why close it?

Because it's obvious what happened. Now the whole ordeal is over, might as well save some space on the forums...

Ð88 said:
things have remained quite civil so far so why close it?
yeah but just about everyone is gonna carry on going "owned " or "I told you so " or somebody is just gonna start an argument , then the mods willl get mad , why give things a chance to start ?

bullzi said:
ok, this is a long story but this is where you guys go "HAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO!!!", apparently this guy has a mental handicap which he told me about, last night his grandpa past away (which im not really believing this cause the other stuff wasnt true, but this is what he said) and the last words of his grandpa to his sister were to tell TJ (thats the lier) to tell the truth from here on out, so he did, apparently since he's handicaped he lives in his moms basement, doesnt ever leave, has no friends, and him telling us about these computers was supposed to make us friends, which im not sure why he thought he had to buy friends, but w/e. anyway, ya so thats the story, not gonna happen, it at least was a nice thought to play bf2 on the newest system... lol :rolleyes:

poor bloke must be really lonely, be a friend and just play online games with him, give the man some hope.

alvino said:
Because it's obvious what happened. Now the whole ordeal is over, might as well save some space on the forums...

oh lol i didn't even read what had happened but now that I have yeah for sure this thread should probably be closed.

I can't believe he was duped by someone with a mental disability. Talk about kickin you in the balls when you're already down. HAHA! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom