well so i got pwned

I was bit by my grandmothers dog when I was a small child, because I was playing with the dog when she was feeding. The dog latched onto my skull / right above my eye, and I have a small scar to show the history as well.. ;-p

It could've turned out worst certainly, but I wish the best to you. ;-)

Just remember most animals don't like being 'messed with' while they eat, just as we as humans don't like either. Some of my immature friends have tendencies to steal my food while I eat it, or mess with me in some ways.. and I lash out myself.

Wow, that must have hurt. You should clean that out really well to make sure it doesn't become infected.

It's like that old Carl's JR hamburger slogan "Don't bother me, I'm eating." lol

ownage said:
yes, i hate using that thing though. hahaha. stings so bad.

It's not as bad as using alcohol. Trust me. ;) Thank god my parents decided to dump that old bottle of hell and buy a new bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Feels like heaven compared to alcohol.

borat_sagdiyev said:
today my dog was eating her bone, and i went up to her to kiss her on the head. needless to say, she bit my face :rolleyes:

its not too bad but theres a cut that my mom says i should get stitched up but i dont feel the need to do that. its under my eye

teaches me not to bother dogs while they are eating
imgp1345bs1.jpg

That doesn't need stitches. I had a cut from fingernails on my thumb that literally looked like a cave-in on my thumb. it was rather deep, and i know peopel tend to exaggerate their cuts and what not, but, no joke, it left one hell of a scar. It's big, long, and purple... :eek:

EDIT: By the way, cut your hair. :p

Haha, my hair used to be like that, but it was extremely dead thanks to all the chlorine it's exposed to everyday. I guess thats what I get for being a swimmer.

alvino said:
Haha, my hair used to be like that, but it was extremely dead thanks to all the chlorine it's exposed to everyday. I guess thats what I get for being a swimmer.

I thought swimmers had to be bald, shave their legs, armpits, balls, back, and chest?

Not really. That's what swim caps are for. As for shaving legs yes, but I'm asian so that's kinda rare. I have no arm hair either for obvious reasons. As for balls...thats what your suit is for. ;)

alvino said:
Not really. That's what swim caps are for. As for shaving legs yes, but I'm asian so that's kinda rare. I have no arm hair either for obvious reasons. As for balls...thats what your suit is for. ;)

Well the Olympic hardcore guys have like, zero hairs so idk. Only time I've felt uber owned was when I told a guy to gtfo and go to school and I used the wrong word. Thus, came right back and slapped me in the face. >.<

Back
Top Bottom