Qaulity airsoft guns, got any ideas?

superman22x

Golden Master
Hey, I used to have a paintball gun but got rid of it cause my friends stopped paintballing, but now a couple neightbors have airsoft guns, and we all wanna have airsoft wars, so got any ideas on a heavy or strong metal airsoft guns I could get? Cause my other friend wants to use it in a movie as well. So I want one that looks a lil more real and doesnt feel like those crappy flimsy ones, lol. But not so strong that it would really hurt someone. Any ideas? Preferabbly a shotgun style one.

I hope this is ok to ask.

I really have no certain brand but make sure you get one thats co2 powered, those will welp you up better than any pump/electric style.

Co2 is very unideal for rifles. Typically you will find rifles as electric, but they still put out a good 300fps.

i have an mp5 spring airsoft. according to the sites at the time (www.protectiondepot.com) it had about 400 fps. i like it more than any other one i have used.

come to think of it, i've like any spring gun more than electric or Co2. not sure why, maybe its the control you get.

i use to have a desert eagle airsoft gun. thing was amazing. gas blow back system like the real thing. only problem though is that it broke to easy, so airsoft isn't really that reliable. but if you want a gun that won't really hurt someone but looks real go with a spring gun.

the green gas (or CO2) ones hurt like a bitch :eek:

something like this
AS_brigadier_beretta.JPG

or this would do well
AS_shotgun_fullstock.JPG

IMO go down to sports authority and check out what they have. thats where i have gotten all my guns but i'm thinking of buying some online such as this
http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftAssaultRifleGunAEGWAA10CH3181.html
like you'll never find that in a sports authority, let alone not be arrested for bringing it home lol :p

sping guns aren't flimsy no matter what brand. i had a pocket nine spring gun, made out of plastic and i mean all of it and it didn't break. both of those shotguns look pretty badass but the scope on the top makes no sense lol

i mean its probably there to make it look cool but why do you need percision with a shotgun? oh wait, does that shot gun shot one plastic pellet or a bunch at a time like a real one?

Back
Top Bottom