And I'm back =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup home skillet, you didn't miss much, I actually haven't been around much either.

Yeah, I haven't been on much in the past week either, been busy. Not much going on. Surprisingly, bullzi and burninator still haven't gotten their new computers :D

That's cool that your buddy's back! Speaking of being in trouble, my friend got suspended for the rest of the year for stealing test answers. He's not allowed to be on school property = not allowed to graduate with his class or go to prom. Then again, he has to do schoolwork for less than 2 hours every day, and can sleep in as late as he wants.

mark thorpe said:
welcome back, hope that time off calmed you down... the next ban is permanent.. keep it calm..

Go figure you're already warning and threatening. I swear mark... :rolleyes:

In any case. Life's going pretty damn good for the most part. Got more hours at work, best buddy from the AF is visiting, hot women are now an option (w00t), and yup, life's finally taking a turn for the better. :D Hope all of yours is going the same or will soon. :)

Ð88 said:
run to the hills, run for cover!

jk welcome back. may the shenanigans continue.

=O the shenanigans. Wasn't that the post that got me the week ban? lol. Oh yes, the shenanigans. whoo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom