New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
freestyler105 said:
Wasn't he originally supposed to ship the stuff like over a week ago? What ever happened to that?? :(
bullzi said:
nope, not yet, he's gonna give me tracking info, and pics on tuesday, that will be the deciding factor... if hes telling the truth or not

EDIT: he said it will be here on friday, so shipped tuesday, here friday, hopefully he's not shitting me

bullzis post was yesterday.

And, bullzi, didnt you at first leave out that you have known him for about a year now? i thought i read that in a post.

ok, this is a long story but this is where you guys go "HAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO!!!", apparently this guy has a mental handicap which he told me about, last night his grandpa past away (which im not really believing this cause the other stuff wasnt true, but this is what he said) and the last words of his grandpa to his sister were to tell TJ (thats the lier) to tell the truth from here on out, so he did, apparently since he's handicaped he lives in his moms basement, doesnt ever leave, has no friends, and him telling us about these computers was supposed to make us friends, which im not sure why he thought he had to buy friends, but w/e. anyway, ya so thats the story, not gonna happen, it at least was a nice thought to play bf2 on the newest system... lol :rolleyes:

bullzi said:
ok, this is a long story but this is where you guys go "HAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO!!!", apparently this guy has a mental handicap which he told me about, last night his grandpa past away (which im not really believing this cause the other stuff wasnt true, but this is what he said) and the last words of his grandpa to his sister were to tell TJ (thats the lier) to tell the truth from here on out, so he did, apparently since he's handicaped he lives in his moms basement, doesnt ever leave, has no friends, and him telling us about these computers was supposed to make us friends, which im not sure why he thought he had to buy friends, but w/e. anyway, ya so thats the story, not gonna happen, it at least was a nice thought to play bf2 on the newest system... lol :rolleyes:
Wow, that is extremely odd.

I think you can look in one of the first posts as to my predictions on the matter (all friends, no 'puter). Yes, I'm dissapointed, and a little ashamed for listening to a fat, pimple faced, 24 year old WOW player, but I've learned... Nothing. That guy's a retard and a fake, he should be shipped a box of shit for his crimes against my sanity.

I guess I have to take whatever comes next. Fire away, boys.

But on another note, WOW, this is a huge thread.. Can't believe nobody has anything better to do...

Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom