If I delete windows , my archives will desapear?

FERW48

Baseband Member
I bought other HDD and installed the same windows that in old HDD and now I need to activate it but I can't because the key is already in use in old HDD windows, also there some problem with old HDD windows and I cant run it.
Can I delet oldHDD windows without delete archives or I'll need to move them to new HDD?

if you delete the partition everything inside that partition will be erased.
You can reinstall windows without losing everything, just install windows ontop of the old windows. As long as you don't delete the partition the files should be fine.
But I'd still back up the most important stuff.

If you select to leave the drive intact, then you will be prompted to delete the Windows folder. Just press L, and it will just delete the Windows directory. The rest will remain.

I would transfer files onto your new hard drive first before I did anything else. That way you will be certain you still have them.

Just install the old harddrive in the computer and make it the slave. Then just drag and drop your files over to the new hard drive.

Now I tryed to delet old HDD windows but its only reinstalled and now when the mobb check is over dont asks me which windows I want to run like before that , how can I delet the old windows?

Back
Top Bottom