pc>tv..HELP!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
i used to be able to just press a button then my desktop shows up on my pc.
now with the new 101.44 (or w/e) forceware i can't really do anything.
i open up the control panel, click on display, change display configuration under multiple displays. i can't do any extended desktop or dualview thing for some reason, i can only use either the tv or the monitor, which is stupid. i want to have an extended desktop or dualview, being the same thing is on both screens.
but when i change my display to the tv via s-video, the tv looks like a channel that is all staticeee and stuff and i can't do anything because my monitor is blank, so the only way to get out of it is to unplug the cable from the tv and restart.
i really want to use the tv for stuff...
and for some reason, everything on my monitor is really really bright, its like almost everything is plain white. its not the monitor, its the stupid forceware crap.
plz help...

Those drivers seem to create more problems than they fix on Vista. Like Raffaz said, roll back.

They r sposed to be performance enhanced etc, but they made my pc slower lol, reduced my score from 5.8 to 4.4 or something like that, way to go Nvidia lol!

I know when I was trying Vista I couldn't get my TV to work at all with the latest drivers, I think basically we are going to have to wait 6 months before anything decent gets released for Vista anywhere...especially from nVIDIA

Matt

hmm...

oh...am supposed to uninstall the old ones first before putting the new ones on?

and i thought that the 101.41 forceware was supposed to fix my HDTV problem via s-video...

As we have stated before and once again, Nvidia puts out drivers that have not been properly tested. Guess what you just became? A bug report...

drumthrasher said:
rollback to what?
The previous drivers before the problem started. You say at the beginning " i used to be . ." so i thought you had ones working before you changed them.

Back
Top Bottom