www.computer-sussed.co.uk

the forum needs a new template and logo, pretty easy to do. apart from that its looking good :D

Honest opinions, template i ant too good, the entire design to be honest. I can do some good ones for cheap.. apart from that, content is nice.

im guessing you used frontpage to make the homepage? the links kind of give it away .. oh btw, you should create a link to the homepage on the forums. ive done it in a phpbb forum before, last night in fact.

if you used front page , use dreamweaver , its aimed at design and not programming though , if youwant any help redesigning the front page or anything else i could help a little bit

If i where you, i would Trash the Template, Keep the content, and Make a nice and simple, MOSTLY text based one. Anywayz, talk on msn about that :). Oh, and as for for the forum software, IMO, the best free one is myBB.

Looks good, as of now you have a PR (Page Rank) of zero, you need to build backlinks on your site before the next PR update in 1 month. This will help your google rank.

Welcome

Computer Sussed said:
Hi everyone this is my website and i was wondering if you could visit and post any comments or suggestions you may have for it to be improved. It would be much appreciated.

The site is a free computer help site so any suggestions for items not on their will be much appreciated.

Cheers
Wow, 17 posts in 4 hours, on your first day, that's going some, but anyway, welcome to Computer Forums.

Computer Sussed said:
Thanks for all the input it is much appreciated. If anyone has a website that would like to link then just email me at computersussed@googlemail.com. I will work on the template and the forum. Feel free to join the forum and post anything there.

Cheers

Do you not have a ***@computersussed.co.uk ? Having a gmail account is really unprofessional!

Back
Top Bottom